Health & Safety
It is our aim to achieve a working environment which is free of work related accidents and ill-health and to this end we will pursue continuing improvements from year to year.
We undertake to discharge our statutory duties by:
- Identifying hazards in the workplace, assessing the risk related to them and implementing appropriate preventatives and protective measures
- Providing and maintaining safe work equipment
- Establishing and enforcing safe method of work
- Developing and training personnel to have skills, abilities and competence commensurate with their role and level of responsibility
- Ensuring the technical competence is maintained through the provision of refresher training as appropriate
- Promoting awareness of health and safety and of good practice through the effective communication of relevant information
- Furnishing sufficient funds needed to meet these objectives
All employees on their part are encouraged to contribute actively towards achieving a work environment that is free of accidents and ill health. All our operatives hold a Construction Skills Certificate Scheme (CSCS) skill card. Our site supervisors are SSSTS qualified.
- Employer’s Liability – £10 Million
- Public & Product Liability – £10 Million
- Contractors All Risks Liability – £1.5 Million
- Professional Indemnity - £10 Million