PLOT B1, CENTRIX BUSINESS PARK, TEMPERATURE CONTROLLED PRODUCTION FACILITY & OFFICE ACCOMMODATION
PROJECT VALUE: £1,380,000.00
DURATION: DESIGN PERIOD 3 MONTHS, ONSITE 6 MONTHS
The new purposed built production facility for Bakeaway was a 6-month project which involved significant input from our in-house design team to ensure that key areas of the production facility maintained low temperatures. Our design team made use of the new ammonia system, installed by others, and introduced a plate heat exchanger which produced chilled water for the roof top ventilation plant. This allowed key areas of the facility to be kept below 12 degrees to allow the production and storage of pastry.
- Design & Coordinated Drawings
- External Water & Gas Pipework
- Air Conditioning to Office
- LPHW to Office & Production Area
- HWS to Office & Production Area
- Ventilation to Office & Production Area
- Compressed Air Distribution System
Following a successful installation, GAC have been awarded the maintenance for the mechanical services to ensure all systems are kept in tip top condition .